A Coarse Strainer industrial water filter is an in-line configuration of an automatic self-cleaning water filter.
Coarse Strainer automatic filters have an inline flange design which allows for direct installation into an existing pipeline.
This first-stage automatic water filter is designed to eliminate large debris from source water. A Coarse Strainer industrial water filter is often used in combination with other Forsta filter models to provide complete equipment protection.
- Flow Rate: 15 – 3,580 gpm
- Flush cycle duration: 6-10 seconds
- Flush valve size: single 2″, 3″, or 4″
- Screen opening: 500µ – 4000µ
- Temperature: 210ºF
- Flush Volume: 4 – 50 gallons per backwash
- Working pressure: 35 – 150 psi
- Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Duplex Stainless, or Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
|Filter Model||Screen Area
|Max Flow Rate